It had been a while that we’d wanted to reward our bloggers and their readers, so why not kill two birds with one stone by organizing for them a really fun event centered around an activity that we all love: shopping!
It’s true that the relationship between readers and bloggers is really valuable, but it still remains more or less a virtual relationship. With Made in Blog, we wanted to take the story a little further and allow bloggers and readers to meet, to chat and eat cupcakes surrounded by a hundred garments and accessories!
So we decided to organize the first vide-dressing by Made in Blog with 8 bloggers who will be selling their clothes that you’ve always dreamed of on their blog!
– When? Sunday, June 9th from 11h to 18h
– Where? HQ Made in Blog! 5333 Casgrain Street Montreal, 12th Floor, Suite 1204 (where there’s an incredible view of the city and Mount Royal)
We are delighted to welcome bloggers and readers in our offices for this exclusive event! Of course, it will be open to the public and everyone is welcome at Made in Blog. And also, just to let you know, that day will be full of surprises! You probably want to know what these are going to be, and since we’re quite nice, here a just a few clues:
– The first fifty buyers will receive a Clin d’Oeil bag with lots of goodies inside! (minimum $30 buy)
– At the end of the day, you’ll have the chance of winning a coffret Me Myself & a Montreal and 3 gift cards of 75$ Smart Set (just give us your first name for the draw).
– And plenty of other surprises…!
A contest to win two vouchers worth $ 30 each for our vide-dressing will take place on our Instagram! To participate it’s really easy, take a picture letting us know why you would want to have a gift card for our vide-dressing mentioning @madeinblog and the hashtag #mibvidedressing (ex. your most ugly clothes, your empty wardrobe, etc.). There will be two winners: the photo with the most likes and a draw from all entries!
Here is an example
The rest you’ll have to see for yourself this Sunday ;)! It takes place on 5333 Casgrain Street in Montreal, and you can even bring your friends! RSVP here.
See you soon!